close-up Buddha, he sits on my living room floor
he keeps me company while I create new stories
I have many stories:
- Money's for rich people, not me. There's nothing better than getting a good bargain!
- I don't do exercise. I have weak arms.
- I have no fashion sense. But that's OK, I've always been a practical gal anyway.
- I don't like airplanes. It's OK if I never see Paris.
- I never learned how to take risks. I'm OK where I am, really.
- And more.
I think it's time to re-visit some of these 'cause frankly they're starting to cramp my style.
"The only thing I have to release in order to get what I want is my story about why I can't have it."
~ Source unknown
What's your story?