This is the second in a series of weekly Productivity Prompts - quick, simple tips or practices gleaned from productivity-related books or blogs that have helped me better manage my work, my time, or move things forward.
This week's prompt is where productivity meets self-care. Complete the following sentence:
"I am at my best when..."
For example, I am at my best when...
- I remember to breathe and laugh.
- I understand clearly the problem I am trying to resolve; I seek to understand.
- I release the need to control.
When we're at our best it's easier to move forward. Simple.
Credits, references & inspiration:
- David Allen, Making It All Work: Winning at the Game of Work and Business of Life
- Julia Cameron is all about self-care while gently moving ahead with our creative dreams and projects. Though I've enjoyed several of her books, The Artist's Way and Walking in this World have had a significant impact on my life.